Yoga Assisted Headstand Chair
- Longer, wider, thicker cushion guarantees stability and safety. If you are new to inversion poses, you'll need a lot of shoulder support to feel safe. Newly designed Self-Locking Hooks for quick fold-away storage.
- Exceptional value with Instructional Manuals. Learn how to properly perform Pigeon, Teaser, Warriors, Side Plank, etc on the bench. Deeper stretch and enhanced resistance all in one chair.
- Inversion therapy decompresses pressure on your spine to alleviate back pain. It improves cardiovascular functioning by reducing strain on the heart which normally works against gravity.
- King of all asanas. No yoga practice is complete without a Headstand. One headstand a day keeps the doctor away!
- Transition from headstand to handstand: Headstand on the bench is similar to a tripod stand; you are relying on both arms to hold the inversion. Safety tip: do not perform handstand without properly forming a vertical shape on the bench. You must obtain enough core strength to prevent wrist/joints injuries.